Who is Beanvest for?
- Beanvest is an investment portfolio tracking software designed for anyone who owns investments, whether you are an individual retail investor or a finance professional.
Can I use Beanvest for free?
- Absolutely! Beanvest is free to use indefinitely. The Free plan gives you access to a completely free stock portfolio tracker within the limits mentioned above. In addition, you have access to all Premium features for free during 14 days.
What is a portfolio?
- A portfolio is a collection of investments such as stocks, stocks, cryptos... You can manage multiple investment portfolios with Beanvest.
How often are my portfolios updated?
- Most of prices are updated every 15 minutes, but some assets are updated once a day.
I need more than 30 portfolios
- Premium plan is currently limited to 30 portfolios, but don't hesitate to contact me at helloNO-SCRAPING@beanv@NO-SCRAPINGest.com if you need more.
How can I cancel my paid plan?
- You can cancel your Premium plan at any time within the application. Your Premium subscription will remain active until the end of your current period, but you will not be charged in your next period and be downgraded to a Free plan.
Do you offer discounts?
- We do offer a discount when you choose a yearly Premium subscription. You will save $20 per year, which is the equivalent of 2 months free.
Can I get a refund?
- Yes. If you are not completely satisfied within your first 30 days of use, I will refund you.
Which currency will I be charged in?
- All payments are processed in United States Dollars (USD).
Who is behind Beanvest?
- My name is Romain. You can learn more about me here.