Integration last update
February 1, 2023 (1.0.29)
Integration synchronization now shows the last update date
September 22, 2022 (1.0.28)
EPS was showing Beat instead of Miss when earnings were negative
September 14, 2022 (1.0.27)
You can now create multiple views for your portfolio, which are shown in different tabs.
You can select which columns you want to display for each view, and now see more data than your performance.
You can for example display information such as ROE, ROCE, PE ratio, PEG, Analysts' estimate, Dividend Yield, etc... for all your holdings.
You can also now see open and closed positions only with a new filter!
September 9, 2022 (1.0.26)
Holdings can now be grouped by Country, Industry, Sector, Currency, etc... in the portfolio overview
Numbers format & news
September 5, 2022 (1.0.25)
Numbers formatting can be customized in Preferences
There is also a more compact view for news, and they can now be filtered by ticker
Market Cap, delisted stocks
August 25, 2022 (1.0.24)
- Some stocks had a Market Capitalization not up to date
- Delisted stocks now appear on Beanvest
- Fixing issue on benchmark not displaying
- Some assets had no price history
- It is now possible to remove the benchmark
- Users can opt-out from email communications
Degiro parsing, download transactions
August 24, 2022 (1.0.23)
- You can now download all transactions for a portfolio
- Fixed error when parsing Degiro stock prices in english with comma separator
Prices updates, asset pages
August 22, 2022 (1.0.22)
- Prices are now updated every 15 minutes instead of every day for cryptos, TSX, Euronext and mutual funds
- Fixed issues with some asset pages not displaying
CSV Import issues & fractional shares
August 18, 2022 (1.0.21)
- A rounding error issue was fixed with fractional shares
- CSV import automatic mapping has been improved for some fields
- CSV import date selection issue has been fixed, and new date formats are now supported
New users welcome
August 5, 2022 (1.0.20)
New users are now Welcomed with a nice message :)
Somes minor bugs the asset page fundamental chart have been fixed.
Dividends, Fundamental charts and Insider transactions
August 2, 2022 (1.0.19)
More information has been added on asset pages.
You can now see by default fundamental data with charts that give a quick overview or revenue, free cash flows and net income :
Another tab now shows dividends history for stocks :
Last but not least, there is not an Insiders tab that shows the latest insiders transactions on the asset:
Analysts Rating has also been added with a target price :
DCF Calculator improvements
July 16, 2022 (1.0.18)
- Menus are closed when hovering out
- DCF calculator shows an error message when selecting any asset other than common stock
- Number of years projected can be selected for DCF
- Units shown can be selected for DCF
July 14, 2022 (1.0.17)
Users can now add coupon codes when subscribing
Fixed login issue and improved asset search
July 11, 2022 (1.0.16)
- Asset search display has been improved
- Asset search has been improved when searching for a ticker
- Login issue has been fixed here user could not login
- Responsive version has been improved
Discounted Cash Flow calculator
May 31, 2022 (1.0.15)
A new tool is now available to easily calculate the fair value of a stock: the DCF Calculator.
You just need to select a stock, a growth scenario for cash flows, and see the calculation.
Improved dividends and return calculation
January 2, 2022 (1.0.14)
The way dividends are added is more intuitive (no quantity is shown) and the return calculation has been improved.
Before this update, Beanvest was only taking into accounts unrealized gains.
Now, it takes into account the following components in the return calculation (for each line as well as the total return of the portfolio):
- Realized gains (from assets sold)
- Unrealized gains
These return calculation details are also shown in a tooltip:
Earnings & EPS beat
December 30, 2021 (1.0.13)
You can now see an earnings chart for each stock, also showing if the company beats earnings estimates :
Improved Degiro transactions matching
December 16, 2021 (1.0.11)
- Matching transactions from Degiro has been improved but taking into account more information (Isin, currency, ...)
- Users can add comments on feedback when unsubscribing
- All transactions are now properly deleted when deleting a portfolio
- You can now subscribe to a Yearly Premium plan
- Invoices are available in your account billing settings
Improved navigation, asset pages and search
November 26, 2021 (1.0.10)
The general navigation in the application has been improved, and asset pages are now live!
Here are the changes made:
- You can search for assets (stocks, ETFs, cryptocurrencies, ...) in the top search bar
- You can easily switch from one portfolio to another from the navigation menu
- Icons have been improved and should be more accurate
- The layout for transactions is improved and displays more information such as fees and comments
- You can add fees and comments when editing transactions
- Portfolio settings are now in a dedicated tab
- Light view when switching from the main tab in a portfolio
- And last but not least, each asset has a dedicated page with an overview :
- Below, you can see the historical price for this asset, and all your related transactions :
Transaction date update
November 22, 2021 (1.0.9)
An issue was fixed causing the date to not be updated when editing transactions
November 12, 2021 (1.0.8)
Integrations are now available for Premium users. This allows to connect your broker with Beanvest:
You can now connect your Degiro account and synchronize all your transactions automatically with any portfolio:
Beanvest now offers the easiest Degiro portfolio tracker
Weekly performance report
October 20, 2021 (1.0.7)
You can now receive a weekly performance report by email for each portfolio.
September 22, 2021 (1.0.6)
Transactions can now be edited.
August 5, 2021 (1.0.5)
A News tab is now available to your portfolio. News shown are related to your holdings.
Search asset by category
August 4, 2021 (1.0.4)
- You can filter by asset category when adding transactions
- Added some missings ETFs and cryptocurrencies
August 4, 2021 (1.0.3)
- Import transactions with .csv file
- Improve transactions
New chart style
July 29, 2021 (1.0.2)
- Improve the style and readability of portfolio benchmark charts
July 26, 2021 (1.0.1)
- Daily gains are now displayed in the stocks overview table
- All tables can be sorted by any column name
Beanvest = ❤️
July 4, 2021 (1.0.0)
Stonkspace has a new identity and has been renamed to Beanvest !
You can read more about the annoucement here.
- New website, new logo, new everything
- Application has been entirely restyled
- Premium plan
June 15, 2021 (Beta 0.1.3)
New allocations charts have been added.
You can see your allocations percentage by:
- Asset classes
- Market cap
More allocation charts will probably be added later.
Portfolio performance benchmark
November 7, 2020 (Beta 0.1.2)
Your stock portfolios now have multiple tabs, and you can now see the historical performance of your stocks portfolio.
The way it works it that you can define a benchmark index. It can be an index such as SPY, or any combination of stocks or ETFs (for example 80% SPY + 15% VWCE + 5% TSLA)
Each time you buy new securities in your portfolio, it will simulate how your portfolio would have evolved if you invested the same amount in your benchmark index instead.
The 3 charts represent :
- Your stocks portfolio total value
- You benchmark total value
- The total amount invested in your portfolio
New data source
October 14, 2020 (Beta 0.1.1)
I am now using a new data source that supports more stock markets. For example LSE, XETRA or Asian markets were missing.
You can now find more than 70k+ stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, commodities, cryptocurrencies, bonds, ...
- New date source with 70 000 stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, commodities, cryptocurrencies and bonds
- All prices are updated daily
- Currency conversion : you can set a base currency in you account settings and everything is converted automatically
- List of transactions
- Fix Stocks performance calculation issues
- Fix Better responsive display
- Fix Date picker now allows to select date before the current year, and not after today
Beta version is live 🎉
October 12, 2020 (Beta 0.1.0)
This is the first version is live. Here's a list of the features available:
- Create multiple stocks portfolios
- Add or delete transactions
- See a pie chart of your current holdings & total value
- Duplicate a portfolio with all transactions (this is useful if you want to test a variation of your portfolio, to test how it would look if you bought a certain stock)
- See the current value and profit for each stock you hold. This is updated in real time with current stock values.